Vastu for Kitchen
|Entry Door||North, West or East||Kitchen door must not be in the corner|
|Gas Cylinder||South East||Empty cylinder should be placed in South West direction|
|Cooking Gas||South East corner||Gas stove should be few inches away from wall|
|Refrigerator||South, South East, North or West||Refrigerator should not be placed in North East direction|
|Equipment’s||South and South East||Equipment should never placed in North East direction|
|Storage Racks||West or South Wall||Commodities should be stored in South or West|
|Sink||North West and North East corner||Water sources should to be in North East directions|
|Window and Exhaust Fan||East||The bigger windows should be in the East direction and smaller one in South|
|Clocks||North and East wall|
Flooring of Kitchen
- Ceramic Tiles
Things to be avoided
- The kitchen should never be above or below any bathroom or toilet.
- The kitchen should not be facing the main entrance of the house.
- The toilet and kitchen should never be sharing common wall as it may bring adverse effect on health of residents.
- Kitchen should never be in North or North East direction as it impacts the resident’s career.
- The Temple in the house should not be above the kitchen sink or stove as it brings bad luck.
- Stove should not be visible from outside the kitchen.