Vastu for Dining Room
- The head of the family should face east while eating
- Rest of the members can face east, west or north
- South direction should be avoided
- Number of chairs should be even to avoid disputes
Tips for Dining Room
- Shape of dining table should be square or rectangle.
- The table should not be stuck to the wall
- The main entrance of the house and dining room should not face each other.
- Pooja room or toilet doors should not be open in front of table.
- Kitchen and dining hall should be on same floor and adjacent to each other.
- No beam should travel over head in the room.
- Beautiful painting should be hung for positive energy in the room.
- The lighting in room should be relaxing.