Vastu for Career
Career is the most important deal in life these days. People are working day and night to reach heights and earn name and fame, but many of them just fail. Vastu plays an important role in setting up correct career goals for you and
- The professionals like writer or researchers should be seated along the back of the wall.
- Work place should not be adjacent to the bedroom.
- Sharp edged table should not be placed in such rooms.
- One should have the seat away from the main door in the meeting room.
- High back chairs should be used.
- Back should not face the entrance.
- The beam exposed to ceiling should not be parallel to the chair.
- The desk should be rectangular or square and circular shapes should be avoided.
- Wooden desk are best and glass desk can be placed in West direction.
- Crystal should be kept on table to allow monetary benefits.
- Seating should be north facing.
- Study table should be square or rectangle and circular or irregular shapes should be avoided.
- The table should face east or north for better concentration.
- There should be distance between the wall and study table.
- Book shelf should be placed in East, North East or North directions as these directions are best to stack books.
- The table should be kept clean and too many books on the table should be avoided.
- The windows should be in North or East directions.
- A lamp should be placed in the South East corner.
- Light or subtle colours should be used in the room to enhance concentration.