Vastu for Boutique
Everybody wants to look different from others in the era of fashion. The craze for the designer clothes is increasing due to this. Many boutiques are working to fulﬁl this desire of young ladies. They get readymade clothes of their choice or get them stitched there. Some of these boutiques run successfully and cam money but others are closed due to loss. There may be many reasons behind the success of a boutique but Vaastu plays an important role in the same.
The boutique owner earns handsomely if it is decorated as per Vastu:
- The shop for the boutique should be in the square or rectangular shape. Never choose a shop of irregular shape.
- The main entrance of the boutique should be in the east of the northeast zone, south of the southeast zone, west of the northwest zone or north of the northeast zone. It should never be in the east of the southeast zone, south, west of the southwest zone or north of the northwest zone.
- The level of the boutique should be even or lower in the north, east and northeast zone and higher in the south, west and southwest zone.
- The place of worship and drinking water in the boutique should be in the northeast zone only.
- The mirror should be placed on the south or west wall of the boutique.
- The lower racks for the clothes in the boutique should be in the north and east direction while higher in the south and west direction.
- The clothes to be stitched should be kept in an almirah in east direction. The stuff used for stitching like thread, canvas, button and zip etc. should also be kept in the east direction only.
- Cash box of the boutique should be in such a place that the drawer of the same opens in the north direction.
- The display window of the boutique should be in the east or north direction.
- The counter to display the clothes should be in the south or west direction.
- The stitching machines, if kept in the boutique, should be in the south direction.
- The table on which the clothes are cut should be in the southwest zone.
- The table for iron should be in the southeast zone. All other electrical appliances should be kept in the same direction.
- The racks for the clothes ready for delivery should be in the north of the northwest zone.
- The colour of the walls of the boutique should be light green, light blue or bright.
- The posters and photographs of the clothes should be in the northeast zone.
- The sofa for the customers should be in the north or east direction.