Vastu for Balcony
A balcony is the area that is usually attached to the living room and bedroom. It is meant for relaxing purposes and it may or may not have roof. It is good gathering spot for families and friends. There are guidelines that one needs to keep in mind while constructing balcony.
- The balcony should be in the north or east part of the house.
- West and south should be avoided as they are too hot to sit for relaxation purposes.
- Heavy furniture and seating arrangement should be to the south and west of the balcony.
- The swing can be placed to the east west axis to avoid excess sunlight. Sitting towards North or South while swinging is considered to be auspicious.
- Small plants can be placed in North and east direction to allow sunlight that can help them grow.
- Flower pots with creeper should not be placed in balcony and even huge flower pots should be strictly avoided as they obstruct the light in balcony.